Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Book note: Unleashing the Second American Century

Still reading, as previously mentioned: Unleashing the Second American Century: Four Forces for Economic Dominance, by Joel Kurtzman. I plan to review it here at Quicksilber in the near future. In the meantime, here's an article based on an interview with the author by my friend and colleague Gil Weinreich. (As always, no employer has any responsibility for anything appearing at my blog.) Having read a rather dark vision of the future recently, it's good to shift mental gears by considering an optimistic view.

Also, I'd like to remind readers that this blog is an Amazon affiliate, such that I may get a small portion of revenues generated by Amazon purchases done via links here to books and other products.

UPDATE 3/6: My review.